Pumpkin-Cinna Pancakes that are gluten-free & vegan!
Goodness gracious, these pumpkin-cinna pancakes are sweet, savory and super moist! Free of gluten and cane sugar, these pumpkin hotcakes are the perfect holiday treat. Even better, no complicated ingredients required – just a big mixing bowl and some fab holiday tunes!
Pumpkin-Cinna Pancakes Recipe:
Here we go…
Time: 20 Min
Servings: 3-4 pumpkin-cinna pancakes, depending on how ravenous you are!
· ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk + 1 Tbsp lemon juice
· 1 Tbsp grape seed oil
· ½ tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
· 1 scoop organic raw stevia (70mg)
· 1 Tbsp maple syrup
· 1/3 cup organic pumpkin puree
· 1 tsp baking powder
· ½ tsp baking soda
· pinch himalayan sea salt
· 1-2 tsp organic cinnamon
· pinch of cardamom
· 1 cup GF flour (I used Bob’s Red Mill brand).
Follow The Instructions:
1. Combine your almond milk and lemon juice with a whisk. Add the grape seed oil, stevia, maple syrup, vanilla extract and pumpkin puree.
2. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sea salt to the wet mixture. Whisk this very well until batter is smooth.
3. Turn on your burner to medium-low heat and oil your pan with some avocado or safflower oil (coconut oil would be another great option). Flip the hot cakes when
you see bubbles appear- edges should turn a golden brown.
4. Plate pumpkin cinnamon pancakes and top with some Earth Balance butter and drizzle with maple syrup.