Sometimes the best things for our bodies are right in front of our faces and we tend to forget to include them into our daily regime. Mint tea is just that; a wonderful herb used for many medicinal purposes. From easing the stomach to increasing hair growth, mint tea is my go to beverage for ultimate healing! Mint tea was not only a favorite herbal remedy for the ancient Egyptians but is utilized today for over a dozen healing purposes. Listed below are some very impressive health benefits of mint tea…
– Mint tea significantly improves irritable bowel syndrome by 50%
– Completely eradicates nipple pain and damage associated with breast feeding.
– Clinically proven to eliminate allergies
– Enhances memory and increases alertness
– Research shows mint tea protects against radiation-induced DNA damage and cell deterioration.
– Has shown to inhibit the growth of herpes simplex 1
– A preventive herb for avoiding flues and viruses
– A proven natural laxative
– Effective in repelling mosquitos and other bugs
– Alleviates anxiety
– Curbs the growth of “un-welcome” hair growth on woman
Now that you have read the many benefits of mint tea, it’s time to try it out for yourself! You can get my favorite brand here. Happy sipping